Marketing and PR manager
Tiny Lab Productions is looking for a new team member - MARKETING AND PR MANAGER. If you are passionate about games and love playing them, have experience in marketing and PR and have strong verbal and writing skills then this job offer is exactly for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
● Write various creative and business-oriented texts.
● Manage Tiny Lab Productions and Tiny Lab Kids websites and social media channels.
● Define and implement PR and marketing strategies to increase Tiny Lab Productions awareness in the mobile gaming industry and downloads of our games.
● Use App Store Optimisation techniques to update and create appealing and effective game descriptions for the app stores.
● Organising and coordinating company’s showcase at special events, fairs and conferences.
● Assist with additional responsibilities as needed.
● Previous experience working in a similar role.
● Immersed in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
● Experience and ability to quickly compose and edit a variety of creative and business-oriented texts.
● Ability to organize and prepare for different kind of events.
● Fluent english and strong verbal and writing skills.
● A very strong desire to work hard, do your best and improve.
● A passionate gamer.
If you are selected we offer:
● Monthly revenue-based bonus scheme.
● Full-time job in a new Tiny Lab Productions office in Kaunas center.
● Ergonomic workplace (height adjustable desk, two monitors, etc.).
● Fun, creative and casual atmosphere to work.
● Ping-pong, board and PC games during your free time.
● Free tea, coffee, sweets and fruits!
● Quarterly team building events (car racing, paintball, swimming pool, etc.).
● Friendly colleagues.
If you feel that this is what you were looking for, then take this opportunity and apply!
1. Write a description for Fire Fighters Racing game, up to 400 words, in English, suitable for Google Play app store. Do your research first.
2. Write a Facebook post and a tweet for Twitter announcing the release of Fire Fighters Racing game. No need to post it on social media.
3. Send us your resume together with completed creative tasks at firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject: PR and Marketing Manager 2017/05.